🔍 From My Perspective · CLICK HERE 🔍

• Publisher: Sheaf House
    • Release date: September 1, 2010
    • Author: Joseph S. Bonsall
    • ISBN: 9780982483220 (0982483228)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 223 pages

About The Book

From My Perspective is a collection of commentaries written by Joseph S. Bonsall, singer and songwriter for the legendary Oak Ridge Boys, on subjects ranging from banjos to barn swallows. Each is written in Joe s energetic, straightforward, and engaging style. In From My Perspective, he shares moments with celebrity friends, such as the late Johnny Cash and Dottie Rambo, and relates stories from his thirty-five years on the road with the Boys. His moving short story, Billy s Tornado, is offered as a bonus to readers at the end of the book. No matter what the subject, Joe s entertaining reflections on life, music, patriotism, and God are often witty, sometimes sentimental, and always insightful.”

TXT book From My Perspective Joseph S. Bonsall buy cheap on iPad on Bookshop. EPUB From My Perspective. Online ebook From My Perspective download on Books-a-Million. Paperback book From My Perspective by Joseph S. Bonsall read online reader.

Hardback From My Perspective for iPhone. MP3 ebook From My Perspective by Joseph S. Bonsall read on Booktopia. FictionBook From My Perspective buy. Hardcover ebook From My Perspective Joseph S. Bonsall download on PocketBook on Barnes & Noble.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) From My Perspective by Joseph S. Bonsall
あなたの情報:

ファイルの最大容量 512 KB.

ファイルを追加する